February 18, 2012

Jewell had a dream that 2Pac was going to die in Vegas

Jewell: No, but there were – I had a dream. I was actually recording in the studio, but I was supposed to go [to Las Vegas]. And, Tupac and Suge called me at the studio. That night it was me, [producer] Demetrius Shipp, Hammer was there … I wanna say Eric B was there. And Nate Dogg had came by to pick up his [unreleased] album, ‘cause it was being mixed and mastered, and I guess he wanted to listen to the songs before he was going to Vegas or on the way to Vegas. But, I was supposed to be there. And, it’s funny ‘cause Suge’s cousin, Rochelle, she was my road dog. His family was sorta more like my family. We all hung together. I played dominoes with his daddy. And [at] the holidays, I spent [time] with his family. So, it was funny ‘cause she and I, we both had different dreams in regards to [Tupac] being killed.

It was kind of a scary thing, because [Tupac] called, and he was supposed to do a song that I had called “Money, Sex and Weed.” So [the concept] was [having those] three wishes …. And he was supposed to come and do the song before he went to Vegas. But, they was doing some other things and they were just calling me to let me know after Vegas they were gonna – Suge said he’s gonna come to the studio and do it. So, he put ‘Pac on the phone and ‘Pac was like, “Jeweeeeeell.” I was like, “What's up.” He was like, “I got you baby girl, don’t worry. I’ma be there.” And I’m like, “Okay, so you’re on your way?” And he was like, “Uh … no. We’re gonna go to Vegas first.”

And so, I began to talk about my dream. And I begged him not to go. I begged him. I was in tears. It’s funny because, I guess for a long time Suge might’ve thought that I set them up. Because, what happened in my dream was very close to what happened in the incident. And, I began to tell ‘Pac, “If you do it, you’re not coming back. If you go to Vegas, you’re not coming back. Please don’t go.” So, he like, “Aw, Suge, Jewell trippin’.” So he put the phone down, and he put Suge on the phone and I was like, “Look, please don’t go to Vegas. You guys are not gonna make it back.” And he was like, “Jewell, I ain’t afraid of no bustas. What’cha talkin’ ‘bout?” I was like, “If you go to Vegas, why don’t you just watch the [Mike Tyson vs. Bruce Seldon] fight at the house – get some girls, some *****es, some drinks – [but] just don’t go out in public.” So, they thought that I was trippin’ ‘cause I was literally in tears. And I got so overwhelmed that [Demetrius] had to get the phone, and he was talking to Suge. He was like, “She just woke up out of a nap and she’s hysterical, so I can’t say everything, everything that happened, but it was very scary that warning does come before destruction. And I can’t say that Tupac wouldn’t be dead today, but I can say at that particular time if they would of listened to me he would of still been alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment