February 4, 2012

Game ft Nate Dogg- Party We Will Throw Now (prod. Warren G) & Game- Everyday (prod. Warren G) COMING SOON!

Interviewer: You've mentioned that you have been in the lab with Game doing some work, what can you tell us about what you two are doing?

Warren G: Well I've got the EP, so I asked him to get on the record with me and Nate for the EP. So I did that. I gave him a track for his album, actually his album was done, and he let me hear a bunch of it. Man, his album is a movie. It's incredible. I guarantee you. This sh** is going to be tight, like Dre worked on his sh** and the record is put together real nice. It's good, he's going to really f*** these n****s up with this sh** he's coming with, I'm telling you. I really mean that, I heard the record, it's dope. So you can imagine what the Detox is going to sound like. Wait 'til you hear this n**** out.

But I did a record with him, and I played the beat I said, "Game, I got one for you". I pulled it up, he was listening and was like, "Oh sH**", he started bustin' it and did a whole song, and I sat there and watched him write and everything. This was in like maybe three hours, two or three hours he finished that motherf***er. The record is so dope, it could potentially be one of his singles. That's how dope it is. He was like "Oh this is going on my album." He's going to go back, "Stop the presses, this is going on my album." You know, I didn't rap on it, I was just showing another side of myself as a producer because that's what I do. I'm a producer before a rapper. But I can rap too. I'm all of the above.

Interviewer: Can you tell us the track that you and Game worked on with Nate? Can you tell us what that song is about, or what the concept of the song?

Warren G: It's classic West Coast sh**. The song is called "Party We Will Throw Now". You know, it's classic West Coast sh**. It's talking about giving everybody the insight on this new West Coast, and just West coast, period and just game, period. It's all over. Whether it's the South, whether it's the East coast, it's a party we will throw. Everybody is going to be able to relate to it. When you hear the hook, you will be like, "Ok, this is exactly what we are missing right here." It's a good record man. I'm glad he got on it. I immediately was like, "This would fit Game right here, this record, this would fit him perfectly." So I got at him and he was like "Man, it's all good, O.G." Boom. In at the studio, knocked it down. The records came out incredible, both records, the one for him and the one for me.

Interviewer: What's the one for him like?

Warren G: Oh wow. It's called "Everyday." I don't know if he wants everybody to know what's up. The song is called "Everyday", but the record is incredible. It's a great record. I don't want to blow the cover on what it's about, but everybody can relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment